when used in conjunction with silica sand Jolly Gel noticeably reduced maintenance time when compared with aluminium sulphate or liquid flocculents.
- Because of the product’s unique formulation, minuscule particles of dust can be removed from the pool water.
- Continues to work for up to 3 weeks.
- Removes algae spores.
- Reduces chlorine consumption.
- Prepared water to camera ready standards.
- Creates no clouding or residual dust.
- Places a clear membrane screen across the media to a depth of some 15cm (6”)
- Encapsulates the fine particles and holds them to the bed by means of a mild, glutinous formulation that is flushed away during the backwash cycle.
When using Jolly Gel for the first time, it is important that the operator observe the pressure reading within the first six hours, or dependent on the filter cycle. The reason is that the product has a far faster collection capability than aluminium sulphate tablets, so the operator may be unaware that the pressure in the filter could build unnoticed. Once the water has been tidied by Jolly Gel, normal maintenance can be resumed.